Hammett Spire accountants | Accountants in Exeter | Accountants in Seaton | Accountants in Devon and the SouthWest
Hammett Spire has predominantly been set up to benefit owner-managed businesses and SME’s (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises). Broadly speaking, we act for businesses with turnovers of anywhere up to around £25m.
- Sole traders (Hammett Spire can show you how much you could save by incorporating)
- Partnerships (again, have you thought about incorporation, or is an LLP the way to go? Hammett Spire can talk you through the numbers and, as important, the non-financial implications)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (how much could you save by including corporate partners?)
- Limited companies (how much could you save by extracting remuneration and benefits in the most tax efficient way?)
Hammett Spire has experience of working with businesses in many industries. If you are not sure whether we can handle your particular business then why not contact us?
There are a few specialist areas of note that we deal with:
- Solicitors (we can handle all compliance matters, including Accountants’ Reports to the SRA)
- Charities (large or small, whatever the reporting requirements)
- Pension Schemes (from audit-exempt, small self-administered schemes to large schemes with assets of £100m+ requiring an audit).
- Property development
- Construction Industry
- Health care – Nursing Homes, Doctors, Opticians, Dental Practices
Ultimately, if you answer “no” to any of the following questions then you are very likely to benefit from working with Hammett Spire:
- Are you confident you have the most tax efficient set up in place?
- Has this been reviewed in the last year?
- Are you getting timely management information that helps you keep a finger on the pulse of where you are financially? Is this actually helping your decision making and actions?
- Are you finding time to take a strategic view of your business? Do you know where you want it to go and whether you are on the right path to achieving that goal?
- Are you 100% happy with your current accountant?
- Are you actually getting an accountancy service, or accountancy product?
- Are you ultimately getting value for money?